Wednesday, October 20, 2010

bachelorette pad

So, I know I am a little behind on this but I have been dying to blog about the feature in Rue Magazine showing their editor-in-chief's, Crystal Gentilello, fabulous apartment in Chicago.  It is to die for! She truly has an amazing gift and she is going to go so far in this world.

First of all, the exterior to this building is so unique...it looks more like a place in a quaint European village, not what I picture in a metropolis like Chicago.  Inside, Crystal has created a soft, feminine space that is dripping with understated elegance and sophistication.  In her own words, Crystal describes her style, "I gravitate towards the classic over the trendy, quality over quantity, and restraint over indulgence."  Very well-said and true once you see what her apartment looks like.







Crystal recently announced she will be relocating from Chicago to San Francisco in order to be closer to the other Rue founder, Anne Sage.  I can't wait to see what Crystal's new place looks like...I know it is going to be out of this world amazing!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful. She has such a great eye for scale. I love her mix of the new and old. Thanks for sharing.

traci zeller designs said...

She is just as darling in person as you would expect from that fab apartment!

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

I like how she dresses her walls, something I always have trouble with.

Unknown said...

i love it, the perfect amount of girly!

jillian xoxo
http://just-jillian.blogspot.com

Post a Comment